2020 Goals

It's a new year and I have all kinds of stuff I want to get done. In the hopes of achieving some of it, I'm making a list of specific, quantifiable goals:

  1. Finish rewriting apps at work.
  2. Try doing actual usability testing on at least 2 apps in order to determine if it's worth our while for future development.
  3. Complete UX/design training curriculum at work.
  4. Read at least one professional development type book per month.
  5. Finish 2 major e-textiles/wearable electronics projects by the end of the year.
  6. Finish up the nativity figurines I made in pottery class before Christmas.
  7. Finish 3 mixed media 3D printed/acrylic paintings by the end of the year.
Things I'm already doing but want to keep doing include:
  1. Kick ass at work. (No false modesty here)
  2. Practice Spanish at least 6 days a week.
  3. Mentor CS students and women trying to break into tech/software development.
Ideally I'd like to get more than this done, but life is busy and I'm trying to keep it realistic...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Git. The WHAT and WHY Edition.

"Does it get easier?" Yes, but Also No...

How to Land Your First Dev Job: Develop Yourself, Market Yourself