Sprint 2 Planning

The goal for sprint 2 will be improving stability and security (mostly a continuation of sprint 1, obviously).

The sprint backlog items are:

PriorityDescriptionPoints
300Add error checking, unit testing, and integration testing using JUnit, DBUnit, FindBugs, etc.16
290Add logging statements throughout the code3
270Add additional sanitization of input and other security measures8
255Fix fake data insertion code2

The total ideal man hours is 29, which is hopefully a more reasonable amount for slightly less than 2 weeks (since I'm leaving a dayish for planning, setting up the demo and doing the retrospective).

All of these carried over from the last sprint with the exception of the last item. I discovered during the last sprint that my fake data insertion code no longer worked due to changes I had made towards the end of the semester when I first developed the application. I really need those routines in order to have adequate data for testing, so they need fixing.

So now, I just have to do it. Phew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Git. The WHAT and WHY Edition.

"Does it get easier?" Yes, but Also No...

How to Land Your First Dev Job: Develop Yourself, Market Yourself