A Final Look Back

Last night I started dismantling my Wall o' Stickies representing my product backlog and finished items,  and before I did so I figured I'd take some photos to commemorate all the hard work documented on my walls.

Here's the final state of the backlog and finished item areas:
As you can see I started to run out of room in the finished section there at the end.

And here the finished items are, nicely stacked into piles for each sprint:


The backlog contains a lot of items that were OBE (overcome by events) by being rewritten and implemented in a slightly different way, plus some ponies and things that turned out to be too big or not necessary after all. I'll have to go back through these later this summer and get rid of the OBE items and rewrite the rest. Some of them I would still like to implement, so I'll probably do a sprint or two and knock out a few items. Plus there were a few bugs that turned up at the end, so I do need to fix those.

So there are a few things left to do, but it was still pretty amazing getting to take everything down and realizing yet again that I'm DONE and FREE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Git. The WHAT and WHY Edition.

"Does it get easier?" Yes, but Also No...

How to Land Your First Dev Job: Develop Yourself, Market Yourself