Sprint 4 Planning

The goal for sprint 4 is to improve the database access code and the JSPs, as well as move Objects from the Session to the Request.

The sprint backlog items are:

PriorityDescriptionPoints
200Move properties out of the session so that users can do things like have multiple browser windows open and bookmark pages6
190Improve database access code so that pages load faster6
180Refactor JSPs to use JSTL8
170Make all JavaScript and HTML fully standards compliant8

I essentially split what I had been thinking of for the old "Move properties out of the session so that users can do things like have multiple browser windows open and bookmark pages" item into 2, with the other half being "Improve database access code so that pages load faster". This makes things more clear as to what exactly I intend to do.

This is 28 ideal man hours; the next two weeks look less busy for me so I think I've got a good chance at making it this time.

And so it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Git. The WHAT and WHY Edition.

"Does it get easier?" Yes, but Also No...

How to Land Your First Dev Job: Develop Yourself, Market Yourself