Ultimate Masters Project Agile Zombie Ninja Development Space

Just for fun, and because I don't have a whole lot to report right now, here's my current home office set-up. These photos were taken after I'd gotten most of the product backlog completed, but before I started on any sprints.

Whiteboard (made from shower board from Home Depot), bookcase containing all my computer science and math books, electric kettle for a steady supply of caffeine, and computer tower.
Monitors, printer/scanner, plasma ball, headset, speakers, printer, and desk.

Corkboard, small magnetic whiteboard, and plastic drawers for computer parts.

Product backlog, sprint backlog, burndown chart, sprint progress board.

Microwave, fridge, footlocker for non-perishable snacks and tea, and a second shower board whiteboard.

Large calendar with which to plan sprints.
So if the zombie apocalypse comes, I'll be able to survive for some time in my home office, and keep coding all the while. Nothing, dead or undead, shall keep me from finishing this project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Git. The WHAT and WHY Edition.

"Does it get easier?" Yes, but Also No...

How to Land Your First Dev Job: Develop Yourself, Market Yourself