Testing is Such a Drag, Man

I've discovered I really hate testing. This is probably not a unique trait among developers. However it's really starting to be an impediment; I just don't feel like doing the testing which makes me not want to work on the project when that's the next thing I need to do. So I think I need to start procrastinating on testing, at least a little. I'm thinking I'll finish a couple of features, then test them all at once. Maybe have an official test day every other day or every third day or something.

Of course this may backfire and end up with me frantically doing testing and the inevitable bug fixing all weekend long, but hey, at least the main development work will have been done. We shall see... (And yeah, obviously that whole test-driven development thing hasn't yet been implemented. I just don't know what I'm doing sufficiently to implement it, yet. Some day!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Git. The WHAT and WHY Edition.

"Does it get easier?" Yes, but Also No...

How to Land Your First Dev Job: Develop Yourself, Market Yourself