Sprint 10 Retrospective

This sprint went remarkably well. Being a hermit all weekend helped me to get as much done as I wanted to (and is probably the only way I could have gotten as much done as I wanted to in earlier sprints, but that really, really doesn’t work as a long-term thing unless one wishes to leave sanity behind). There was one item I started on and then realized I needed clarification from my advisor before I could complete it, but I got everything else done. I also didn’t do quite as much studying as I had intended; honestly I really, really don’t want to have to do this wretched studying, so I procrastinated.

Anyway here are the items I did get done:
  • Create outline for presentation.
  • Gather study materials for oral exam.
  • Fix task creation error where error message is sometimes shown though the task was created.
  • Fix blocking tasks page.
  • Fix task editing bug where the task creator can’t edit the title/desc.
  • Study for the oral exam. (sort of, as discussed above)
  • Move the task list on the project page to the top, above the project info.
  • Make subtasks indented on the task page. (although this looks funny so I did ask my professor about it and will change this a bit)
  • Make the subtask and dependent task lists further apart on the task page.
  • Put a link on the task page going back to the project page.
  • Make the default task priority “normal”.
  • ”Task edited” page should return to the task page or at least have the banner and a link to the task page.
The item I did not complete was ”Task created” page should return to the project page or at least have the banner and a link to the project page. because it already returns to the task that was just created; it doesn’t display a vanilla page the way a successfully edited task had done. Anyway I wanted to be sure that was what my advisor meant, so I discussed that with him at the review.

Overall things went really well, and everything seems on track to be ready to go on Friday when I present my project and will do a demo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Git. The WHAT and WHY Edition.

"Does it get easier?" Yes, but Also No...

How to Land Your First Dev Job: Develop Yourself, Market Yourself